Saturday, February 28, 2015

YouTuber Lady Drummer ft. Lindsey Ward

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I want to talk about an YouTuber Drummer. This YouTuber Drummer have an amazing style on the drums. Do you guys remember about an month age I was going to talk about 5 of my favorite Lady drummers? well this YouTuber is one of my Favorite lady drummers. sorry if this took so long to put this one up. But I wanted to space out this list go my Favorite 5 Lady Drummers. Just to let them know and to ask them If its Okay to write about them on my blog (-iDrum)

So, lets get back to the My 5 Favorite Lady Drummers, now it not in any special order. but this will be the second Lady drummer I talk about on my Blog, I'll leave an link to the First one.

http://mrincredible197.blogspot.com/2014/12/so-first-lady-drummer-i-want-to-talk.html

Remember, this is not in any special order, its just in the order how got back to me as fast as they did, so I can talk about them on my Blog?



So, here we go!!!! This Lady name is Lindsey Raye Ward and she has been playing drums for 13 years. Drumming is her passion and it's her dream to inspire other people to play the drums. Lindsey has really made an name for herself. She is endorse by Truth Custom Drums, Vater drumsticks.
Her YouTube channel has 25,444 subscribers and 2,427,559 views. Thats big!!!! Lindsey drum covers are so................ AMAZING, I like them so much that I watch the video like 5 times in a roll :)
If you never heard of her, Please click on the link below now. It will take you to her YouTube Channel.


If you click on the link to go to Lindsey's YouTube. Message or comment on her YouTube and Say James sent you? That would make her day :)

Lindsey has an awesome style how she plays. and she plays a lot of different type on songs so you will be entertain on any song Lindsey cover. If you check out her channel then you know what I'M talking about :)

So, I want to leave you guys with one of my favorite drum cover that Lindsey did. Here is the video




If you want to know more about Lindsey? you can go ask her. and go follow, subscribe on her Social Media 

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/lindseyraye

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/lindseyrayeward

And Lindsey if you are reading this THANK YOU so much for letting me write about you in my Blog, You are so Awesome :)


Well, Until Next Time, People of the Internet
                                       
                                     Stay Warm, Its Cold outside

                                                               -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment