Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Be an YouTuber - ft. DxDutch

Hi, People of the Internet

Today, I want to talk about an YouTube I found about 1 & an half years ago. Her name is Djamila aka DxDutch. She is an YouTube artist , sings covers . She has over 100,000 subscriber.
She a mix of half dutch, half asian (chinese & indonesian), and moved from the Netherlands to the United States.






She covers anything you want to hear. Just send her an comment on her YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, of Facebook.


She made an cover of "West Coast - Lana Del Rey" Its so AMAZING, you need to check it out. I like it so........ Much that I Tweet her, and ask if I could put drums on her cover of "West Coast - Lana Del Rey" She said Yes, 
So I put drum to it!!! :)    (The video is down below)



 Here are some photo of the cover 
I'm so proud of it, its an great cover, so go listen to it you will like it !!!!!!










So, in closing, Go Subscribe to Djamila aka DxDutch, She will give you some amazing covers :)
So to leave you with an Good note Here is one of my Favorite cover by her 


Wasting All These Tears - Cassadee Pope 



   

Until next time, Bye People of the Internet !!!!!! Have an GREAT Night 


                                      -iDrum (James)







No comments:

Post a Comment