Saturday, February 14, 2015

Blog every day, except Wednesday and Sunday

Hi, People of the Internet


Sorry that I haven't post in the past 2 days. I was sick! :( I don't like being sick. I'm so sorry again.

When I started this blog I just wanted to talk about drums and my life when ever I can, but there are so many of you guy viewing that I want to blog every day. I think I will be doing that :)

I'm going to Blog every day, except Wednesday and Sunday, not if I have something on that day.
Sense I was sick the past 2 days  I will blog today :) Its 12:30am here right now hahahahaha


To leave you with something here is an pic of my one mile run.



and here is my newest Drum cover track on Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/thinking-out-loud-ed-sheeran-covernutda-lachanthuk-james-francis

and here is the video of the drum cover
http://youtu.be/1qypN_uxVgI?list=UUfAo-Pt7PGLA6t3JUnhY22w

The cover is "Thinking out loud" Ed Sheeran
I cover it with my YouTube friend Nutda Lachanthuk


so I hope you have an awesome day, People of the Internet

Until Next time

                                           -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment