Thursday, February 26, 2015

Record some of my practice tomorrow?

Hello, People of the Internet

 Right now, I don't fill good :(
But, today I uploaded an drum cover! !!!!! If you didn't see it you should I like it!!!!  Its with an YouTuber, An new YouTuber that I ask if I could put drums on her cover with her. She say "do it" so I did lol in an different blog I will talk more about her. To check out the video, click the link below

http://youtu.be/5hGuxROu3q8

 I like this song. I don't know why its just sounds great. If you click on the link you will know the song is "the heart wants what it wants - Selena Gomez "

 The song is about how you fall in love and not know why you did.and you like the people and they maybe don't like you back but you still like them. I guest? ?????? I hope I got that right lol

  Well, tomorrow I will be having practice to go over songs on the drums for the youth group band. I'll try to take some pictures and maybe record some of the practice? ??????
If you guys want me to? Comment on the blog if you want me to record some of my practice tomorrow. Thanks you guys


 Well Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                  Stay Warm,
                                                -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment