Friday, February 20, 2015

YouTuber : Alyssa

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I want to talk about an YouTuber name Alyssa Bernal. I you haven't heard of her Please stop reading the Blog right now and take an second and go Check out her Channel, then come back to the Blog or Click on the Link Below to go to Alyssa Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/alyssabernal

If you Check out Alyssa Channel, you can see why I like her so much! Her covers are amazing and her Voice is so Beautiful. I think when she Uploads and cover. I alway watch it 2 times in a round. Then how much I love your covers.

So, about 2 months age I ask her If I could put some drums on one of her covers she did she said













So, this is the cover I put drum to. I hope you Like it and go say Hi to Alyssa at her YouTube Channel and say James Francis sent you. That would make she day :)

I'll leave you with the cover I did 

 
Enjoy the cover my Friends!!!! and Alyssa If you read this I just want to say THANKS again you are amazing :)

Until Next Time, People of the Internet,

Stay Warm out there Its Cold tonight :)

                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment