Monday, March 2, 2015

Where I use to Live?

Hi, People of the Internet

Today, I clean the house like I alway do lol so today was an normal day for me. But tomorrow will be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!  My Uncle from Ohio is going to stop by to see me on his way to florida.

If you guys didn't know about an year and a half ago I use to live in Ohio for 3 years. I work for my Uncle in landscape, he owns his own business. So I did so landscape and cut grass and remove snow. It was an cool job. but I got home sick. So I came back to GA.

And after 7 month I got my dream job in Media :) at my church. and that what I do now and write these Blog on my spare time. To let you guys know what I'm doing and give you something to look forward to each day. You guys are so AMAZING :)

So, thats just some much stuff to learn about me. If you want to ask me anything? let me know. Just leave an comment I'll reply

To leave you with something. Here are some of the covers I did, and put them on Soundcloud...

The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez (cover By Olivia Eliasson & James Francis)
https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/the-heart-wants-what-it-wants-selena-gomez-cover-by-olivia-eliasson-james-francis

Uptown Funk  Bruno Mars Ft. Mark Ronson (Acoustic Cover) Marina Lin & James Francis
https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/uptown-funk-bruno-mars-ft-mark-ronson-acoustic-cover-marina-lin-james-francis

Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran - Cover(Nutda Lachanthuk & James Francis)
https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/thinking-out-loud-ed-sheeran-covernutda-lachanthuk-james-francis


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                  -iDrum (James)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will be there Wednesday. All depends on weather. I will call when I am on the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. thats fine Uncle, I know the weather. Its gets bad sometime. Have an save drive down :)

      Delete