Saturday, March 28, 2015

The new and improve Monopoly?

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I wake woke early at 8, and I went to bed at 4 in the morning. This morning I drove my little brother to the 3-on-3 basketball Tournament. He told me that one of his friends couldn't play so I had to play basketball. I'm not that good at it. but the next game my friend at church and drummer plays basketball and he was in the tournament but his friend couldn't play so I said he could take my spot in the rest of the tournament. So happy :)

After the tournament my brother and I played some basketball, around the world, baseball(you play basketball in a baseball way) if you need more info just message me or leave a comment on the page.

I also film at 7 today for the scrip for this next week video. Alway fun :)

My little brother downloaded a xbox game Monopoly the board game I away like. And now its easy so you don't have to set up the game like pass out the money and all that stuff. You can always stop it at any time and play in again where you stop so you can play as long as you can and want. :)


The new and improve Monopoly Board game on xbox need to try it!!!!

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment