Friday, March 20, 2015

Screen Shot.................. Smile?

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, was a lazy day hahaha. I didn't really do anything. Well I look for some software for my Mac and found some cool stuff I can get free on the App Store on my Mac book pro.

Some that what I did today, and watch YouTube and on Social Media, :)

Here are some more Screen Shots I took of my Social Media. That I found cool and awesome

1st - Is another Ad on my Blog


I thought this one was cool because It a drum Ad and this is a Drum Blog hahahahaha. And by the way I don't pick my Ad I let the google setting choose it.

2nd - Is on Soundcloud I don't know when I took this Screen shot........?





I don't know if you can see it but I got 82 view on a Drum Cover/collaborate in 21 hours, the song is Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (cover) Here is the link if you want to hear the track 


3rd- Is another Soundcloud screen shot an few days age, 



In 22hr I got 5views, 3 likes, and 3 repost!!!! thats AWESOME :) YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING :)
the song is Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez (Cover) Here is the Link


So check out the links and tell me what you think, I would like to know :)

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                      -iDrum(James)

No comments:

Post a Comment