Thursday, March 12, 2015

Collage Project?

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, was GREAT!!!! My Mom made banana bread. And if you know me I love banana bread :)
We watch the New Hawaii Five-o, Its really good. I still like the old Hawaii five-o with Jack Lord, James MacArthur Is one of my favorite TV Shows.

Yesterday, I was busy I edit 3 videos. After church I help a friend out with their collage project, I film her saying a speech to people. I played the drum at the youth. Like every Wednesday. I have some footage of me playing but the sound isn't that good it from my camera. But I'll show you a few clips of me playing.


I hope you like it, like I said the sound isn't the greatest. I took a photo of yesterday too If you want to see the photo? Its on my Instagram If you want to check it out. Here is the link.

https://instagram.com/mrincredible197/

Well, Until Next Time. People of the Internet

                                                               -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment