Saturday, March 7, 2015

Playing catch with dogs?

Hi, People of the Internet

Today, at 12:00 I when to church to help our Youth Pastor paint the youth building. He is one of my best friends. We talk about a lot of things while we were painting. I didn't know painting was so much fun lol hahahahaha

Then after painting, I went to my other best friends' house to dog sit while he is out of town. He has 2 dogs one of them plays a little bit of catch. For a moment its took me back to Ohio, where I use to live. When my uncle got an dog name Bear an australianshepard when Bear and I played catch.

I mite have some footage of Bear and I playing catch???




After that I drove back to church and finish editing a video for Sunday. then I when home and saw my  sister and her 2 kids. The 2 kids and I played some soccer outside. Going inside after soccer I help my sister burn some CD for her. She got ask to take charge of the kids choirs at her church. Then would be so fun. The song she choose any of them would be so fun to see the kids sing and dance too. Its so nice to see her be apart of something so amazing at church :) Love you sis

So to leave you guys with something. I has an drum cover I upload a day age. Its a rap song but its an christian rap song. I put 2 Drum parts in it. I hope you enjoy

Here is the link to the video.

http://youtu.be/qKJ-4y0bgmY?list=UUfAo-Pt7PGLA6t3JUnhY22w


Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment