Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cheesy Joke............?

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, Was just another day. Nothing special other then getting pizza lol Pizza is one of my favorite food. You know when you were a kid and you eat pizza at every birthday party and the best is with a lot of toppings. Well now I think my Favorite topping are extra cheese. Yeah thats right I said it I love cheese. If cheese was a girl, she would be my wife?! Oooohhh thats was an cheesy joke lol hahahahahahaha But for real I think just plan cheese is good.
Do you guys love plan cheese pizza? write in the comments below.

I hope I'm not the only one how love just cheese pizza?!?!



 So the past week I watch the whole first season of Teen Wolf. When It first came out I watch it but in Ohio. and I for got about it. So now I found it and it has four seasons AWESOME!!!!!!!! so its going to be like a new TV Show for me Because I haven't seen it all. :)

I totally forgot the whole first season. And how much I like Teen Wolf. Have you guys watch Teen Wolf? If you have don't tell me what happen....... Please thanks :)


If you like Teen Wolf like this page.........

Now, to leave you with something Drum related here is my Soundcloud so you can listen to some of my drum covers. I hope you enjoy :)

https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic

Well, now I'm going to watch Teen Wolf now I'm almost done with the second season :) Its so good!!!!!!!!

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment