Saturday, March 21, 2015

I will follow..............

Hello, People of the Internet

Today I film a short clip, about a min long but Its taking long to just edit it. When its done I will be showing you guys It. I can't want for you the see it.

Tomorrow at Church I will be play the drums in the main Service. Maybe I will film I don't know yet? If you want my to film tomorrow? Comment below on this page. THANKS

Here is my Twitter if you want to Follow me? I will be Following the First 5 People who follow me tomorrow. and when you do, It will take me until 12 or 2 tomorrow to follow you back. because I will be at church, But don't worry I will :)



https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                          -iDrum(James)

No comments:

Post a Comment