Monday, March 30, 2015

Dress up..........

Hi. People of the Internet

Yesterday, was Sunday and I dress up really nice. Sunday are one of my favorite days of the week. Two Sundays ago I got to play the drums for the church in the main service its was so much fun. I will show you guys just a little of the songs. And this is the only place you can see the footage. So you guys are so special to see this footage first. :)


I really Like this Look 



Here is the Video of the Sunday I play the Drums


Today is Monday so its practice for the youth band. We went over some song. I like what we did tonight. So if you are in the Athens area you need to check out my church its so amazing how God just moves in this place.

Oh, and I'm recording a drum cover right now so be on a look out for that!!!!!!!!

If you have any request for drum cover, feel free to comment on this Blog or message me on my Social Media?


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment