Monday, March 23, 2015

Bike........christian rap artist?

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I film and edit 3 videos today. I know I post my Video late in the day like 12 at night. And I don't post the Blog until like 1 in the morning. I try to get the whole day in the Blog hahahaha :) I said I Blog every day except Wednesday and Sunday and I post it late so its 1 in the morning on Wednesday on my Facebook. I just want to say I'm sorry about that.

So posting the Blog this early the people that don't see in normally can check it out. :)
If this is your first time seeing this Blog Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you. You can leave request for Drum Covers I the comments too.

The weather was GREAT outside so I made this short video for you guys. This is the only place you can see it. ENJOY!!!!!!


This is not the short clip I talk about in the last Blog
http://mrincredible197.blogspot.com/2015/03/i-will-follow.html

In this video the music is a christian rap artist and I did a drum cover of the song. More info in the video


If you like the drum cover please share with your friend thank, and like the video. I think we can get 15 like on the video in one day :) Let do it People of the Internet

Yesterday, I play the drums an the Main Service at church it was so much fun!!!!!

Today, I like a few mins I will be practice for the Youth Band. So I'm will be leaving soon for this Blog. But you will be hearing from me tomorrow :)

Oh, and I have another YouTube who want some drums on her cover so I'll try to record that soon


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment