Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Migraines.................... :(

Hello. People of the Internet

Today, I have a bad headache, so I didn't do anything today. Other then trying to get rid of it. See I get these bad Migraine when I wake up with light shining in my eyes and that what happen today. :( I hate them

So, Todays Blog will Be short. But my migraine is almost gone.

Here is the Video on the Basketball 3-on-3 Tournament Promo


I hope you like it, I have my brother in the video. If you like it please give in a like. I like make these type go videos if you like it too and you want me to make more comment on my page and tell me what you want to see next?


Just so you know I have some more Drum Covers coming soon. So be on the look out for those:)


Well I'm going to go now and get rid on the rest of this migraine


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                    -iDrum(James)    

No comments:

Post a Comment