Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Day of Fun

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I cut half of the yard and my dad cut the other half. Then we went to the store to bye some stuff for the lawn mower and other stuff to fix up the house. After that I when to church to film and edit a video for Sunday.

Yesterday, I when out with my family to the Park/zoo around our area and had a great time. We saw a lot of animals Bears, a Eagle, Hawks and more. I have photos of the day on my Mr.Incredible Photography https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1547853522143808&id=1391497001112795
Here is the link to see them. I will put up a few to just let you see how much fun it was :)



To leave you with something about drumming I have an announcement that I will be doing another cover with a youtuber. this is amazing I have so many people to make covers with its awesome :)
I will have a cover up tomorrow just a Drum cover for you guys.

If you wait to check out my twitter here is the link

https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                 -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment