Saturday, April 25, 2015

The fruit of our labor .....................

Hello, People of the Internet


Today, Me and my awesome family had a birthday party for my Mom today. We made dinner for her and my sister and I made the cake. Her bake the coke and I dress it up. I have a photo of it. We also played games board games and card games. I like how I dress up the birthday cake. It looks great


My niece and nephew call my mom, their grandmother "G' Ma" It was an great party.

Me and my sister got plant for my Mom, Just like I talk about in my last Blog when we got the plants.
http://mrincredible197.blogspot.com/2015/04/plant-and-grow.html We plant them today. Its a big garden that we made for mom. I can't wait to eat the fruit of our labor lol hahahahahaha. Jokes aside its took a while to make the garden. But I want to say THANKS to my sister and her husband for making this possible. I like the Garden :) Here is some photos of the Garden.








When we were outside, I saw a lot of the same cows that like the same. I thought that was crazy lol




If you want to check out my social media I will post the links here:









It is the four Sunday of the month tomorrow. So I am playing the drum at church in both service. And I will be play at 5 at our new thing we are starting at church every four Sunday in the month called the gathering. This will be amazing!!!!! I will try to take some photo.

Until Next Time, People of the Internet 

                                                 -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment