Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Break.......................

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I wake up with a migraine. I don't know how but I did. Normally when I wake up with a migraine I would have sunlight in my eyes. But I didn't today so it was something else? I took something for my headache and when ate something and then watch some TV Shows. After that I played video games with my two younger brothers, one of them is home from collage and the one in high school is on his spring break. We just got done with playing video games its 4:40am in the morning hahahaha

Yesterday early morning like 5ish I wake up because my stunk was hurting and I need to go to the restroom. I don't like wake up to go to the restroom in the early morning.

So, there are some great song cover on YouTube. I really like listening to YouTuber covers of song then the original artists I don't know why? I have a Playlist of the awesome videos I like. If you want to check it out?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=LLfAo-Pt7PGLA6t3JUnhY22w

So, I have a Twitch and I did so game plays on it like 6 months age. I was thinking about starting it back up? I don't have videos on my profile because twitch doesn't let you keep them, but I wait to start online broadcast again. If you want to see it and tele what games you want to see?

Here is the link if you want to follow me on Twitch?

http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197

I hope you guys had an awesome day :)

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment