Thursday, April 30, 2015

Super Drum

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I when in to work at 12. and then when to the bank to deposit my pay check. After that I when back to work to edit some video and other stuff. I call some people that are going to be new on our Production team at church to get them ready and schedule them for Sundays. So my Pastor just made me the Production team leader since I edit and film video and I am the Media guy there. So I think thats awesome, I spend a hour just setting up the schedule. and find out what days the people like to have. So that was most of my day, When I got home at 7. I ate and watch so TV show.

Oh and my brother from collage is home early this weekend :) AWESOME

Yesterday. On a stream I was on I talk about my drum set I started painting. and I show it to the stream. If you didn't see it. I painted Batman on my small tom drum. Here is the photo



Some I have 2 more tom drums and the kick drum. What should I paint them? If you have any superhero you want me to paint on the drums. Just leaven a comment or message me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Francis-Mr-Incredible-drums-Like-Page/438190889592595?ref=settings

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment