Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Mom's Birthday on Tuesday ................

Hello, People go the Internet

Yesterday, Sorry I didn't Blog. I stay up the whole 24 hour and I was sleepy at 9:00 pm. Thats why I didn't Blog. It was my Mom birthday Yesterday :)

Today, Is Wednesday. I know I don't Blog on Wednesdays but there is a reason today because I didn't Blog Yesterday. I wake up at 6:45 am and then I wash dishes for about an a half an hour. Then I wash my close and we have to hand wash our close Because our washer is broken so it take a little bit of time. Normally I wash a little of my close each time. like every week I wash my close 2 different days so I can just wash a little at a time not a whole week of close. But today I day a whole week on loan because I was sick the past week. And it took me 2 hour to wash. I did even do all my close but I did most of it. Then as soon as I got done my dad call to ask me to see if it will rain if so, cut the grass as the paper said it will rain tomorrow so I cut the grass It took about a hour and a  half to cut half of the yard. And I was going to cut the rest of the yard but my dad got home when I started cutting rest. My dad got home at 3: 25 pm and said he will finish. When I got in the house my brother was playing a game so I started playing that. Until my dad got done because I didn't want to take a shower until my dad got done just in case he wanted me to finish. so I played that game until 5:30 pm then took a shower and after that. I jump in the car to go to the church for practice at 6:00 pm for the youth band. We had church our youth group is doing something different, we got cards like back stages pass only the Youth leader and Volunteer. So that was cool and I took Photo so we can put them on the card. When all that was over me and my brother got back home and played that game again and that was it. Now we are at that spot witch is the time we are at now. What are you doing?

I was going to start Twitch today but I could figure it out. So I didn't. You guys are maybe asking yourself. What is Twitch? Twitch is a online board cast and streamer that you can play Video games and stream live with the people that watch you. If that answer your question.

Here is the Link to my Twitch, I maybe won't be able to going on the air. Until I figure out the streaming and putting it on live.

http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197/profile

There is a lot of people that like my drum cover. Like I ask one of the streamer I started following on Twitch and she say she will look at my YouTube and check it out, I watch her stream for a whole week and there are a lot o people on chat that know of me because I watch he stream. Well she said she really like my drum covers. I didn't know if she would check out but she did. And it was the next day she reply yeah :) Made my day

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnoutJ

So that was the drum thing for today. If you have any question? Please leave a comment or a message. Thanks so much

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment