Monday, April 13, 2015

Mash-up cover................. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I when to church to edit video like I alway do every week. Its my job and then go to practice after I edit videos. Before youth band practice we talk about life and other stuff like what songs we should practice it took about a hour to start practice. Oh and before practice I help Pastor move a amp  back inside. He took the amp in to fix it. Its works awesome.

After we practice I finish up what I had to done. and when went back on the drums because I still have a cover I was going to do with another YouTuber. She is amazing I did another cover with her a while back. I'll leave a link so you can check it out. Now this cover is two years old and I use my electric drum set. I just learn how to use it. hahaha

https://youtu.be/yFoiYB8xOY8

I hope you enjoy the cover. This cover I just recorded today is going to be amazing. I can't wait for you guys to hear it. This sound is a Mash-up of different song. So that is different for me already. But I like how she order the songs around. I have a photo of me on the drum set I'm using. Here it is?!




If you have any question please leave a comment or a message THANKS :)

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                           -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment