Saturday, April 18, 2015

Daredevil............................

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, My brother from collage came home today. He got pizza the pizza he gets is so good. I like then he comes home because it seen when he come over he has a new broad game. It broad game is so awesome I did remember the name right now but its so much fun. We watch a new TV Show with my brother from collage. He is the one that found it. Its call daredevil . We watch two episodes and I love it so far.


This TV Show is made by Netflix. So you can watch it if you have Netflix. I don't know if you can watch it anywhere else. Maybe you can bye it in stores? If  you watch this show tell me what you think? Just don't tell me anything after the 2nd episode, Please and Thanks

Here is my Soundcloud so you can hear the tracks I put on it.

https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic

I have a Facebook like page if you want to see what I post on there

https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Francis-Mr-Incredible-drums-Like-Page/438190889592595


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                        -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment