Thursday, April 16, 2015

Great Idea...............

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I'm still not feeling good. So if you can pray for me that would be awesome..........(While I'm coughing) so I will talk about a little bit of drums today. I saw this video on YouTube and just the way its made is amazing great idea. I really want to to make an video just like this. One you see the video you will understand why I like it so much, because I'm a drummer and a film maker. So it put both of my favorite thing into one awesome creative video. My hat is off to this guy!!!!!


If you like the video please leave a comment and tell me about you think about the video.

I post photo on my Instagram if you want to check them out. Here is the link

https://instagram.com/mrincredible197/

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                         -iDrum (James)


No comments:

Post a Comment