Monday, April 27, 2015

Drum Sunday

Hello, People of the Internet


Today, I woke up and eat some pizza we had yesterday. It was good. I have some of the footage from Sunday when I played the drums. I mite put it in later if I can edit it in time. I also had practice for youth band. I was amazing!!!!! We are going to play in the main service on Wednesday night at our church. We do this every 5th Wednesday in the month. I like when the youth band gets to do this. So here is where the video of Sunday will be if I can get it up in time.



I also try to play some video games online this morning at 9:00 but I had to set up every for a stream on Twitch. Yes I have a Twitch and I going to start stream to see how it goes. Twitch is a online chat that you can watch people online and talk to them on a chat so you just write in their chat box and they can see what you wrote and they can answer back. I do have the sound that good on twitch I only have the mic from my Laptop so it still good just not a pro sound. When I start streaming I will let you know on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Francis-Mr-Incredible-drums-Like-Page/438190889592595?ref=hl

and my Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197

I'll try to stream about 30min to an hour as soon as I post this.

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment