Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Sandlot 2..............

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, Me and my brothers watch a lot of TV Shows. Play some video games and talk about who eats the most chocolate? hahaha so funny how that convention went hahahaha lol I guest I eat the most Chocolate lol. One thing I like to do is looking up how to do an vfx effect and how to do it on YouTube. Because I love watch behind the sense videos. How they come up with the ideas and how they film :) Its just so cool.

So today I watch The Sandlot 2 for the first time. WOW, its almost just like the first Sandlot movie wait ...................... it is just like the first Sandlot movie. But just like any movie that has a second movie. I alway think the first one is still the best. I don't know why I think they try to hard on the second movie to much. I'm not saying The Sandlot 2 is not good its just the first one is a great movie that you can't copy it. If you have watch The Sandlot or the second one you should.


So, which Sandlot movie do you like? leave a comment on this page to let me know. I would like to hear your thoughts on the movies. Its some awesome hearing from you guys :)

If you haven't watch my Drum Lesson I make a few days age? Here it is. Hope you learn something on the video. If you did please message me or leave a comment thanks


Here is my Social Media to contact me. If you have any question or request for drum cover?



https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic
http://youtube.com/BurnoutJ

I hope all this help you get started on the drums

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                        -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment