Wednesday, April 15, 2015

really bad migraine

hello people of Internet yesterday I didn't post because of I was sick I had a really bad migraine . so that's why I didn't post yesterday but today I post because I'm feeling a little bit better but I still feel sick . I'm actually not writing this out I'm on my phone on speaker and talking through it just to write this down for you guys . I was in bed all day yesterday it was that bad . I know I talk about drums on this blog but I just want to say that I'm probably not going to talk about drums today cuz I don't know what to put down . on the last blog I talked about doing a drum cover I have edited it yet so it might take a little while till I get better at it so you can see it . but I'll get it done as soon as I can . I hope you guys have a great day it's sunny over here beautiful I wish I could get out here but I can't . if it's beautiful where you live please send me a comment below and tell me where you are so like to know what the weather is over there . until next time people of the internet -iDrum ( James)

No comments:

Post a Comment