Saturday, April 4, 2015

Church Easter Party.....................

Hello. People of the Internet

Today, I went to my Church Easter Party at 11 to 1 to film some footage of it some I can put it on the UpNext on Sunday the Church Announcement. Like every week I make the Church Announcement for my church I love it!!!! :) When I edit the footage I was haring thought to get it done, so I can go to our Easter Party at the home and It took me like 3 hours to edit because I import it to iMovie and then put it on the Backup drive. But when I put it on iMovie I took it from the memory card and when I did that and put it on the Backup drive I delete it from the Memory card. When I try to export the finish project it wouldn't so it took me a little time to find out the problem that I did wrong. Hahahaha

Hey, Do you guys Remember a few Blogs age I talk about being the Easter Bunny at my Friends daughters Easter Part, and how I didn't have a photo of the day?

Well I have one here it is :)


It was so much fun being the Easter Bunny :) You guys should try it one day!!!!

I have some Drum Covers on Soundcloud if you want to just listen to the track? Here is some of the songs

https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/love-you-like-a-love-song-selena-gomez-cover-by-isabeau-james-francis

https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic/fourfiveseconds-rihanna-kanye-cover

Hope you guys enjoy those Tracks. If you did leave a comment on the Blog. And If you have any Song request please let me know.

Until Next Time. People of the Internet

                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment