Friday, April 3, 2015

New Drum Cover & Monopoly............................

Hello, People of the Internet

Today. like almost every Friday we get pizza. Pizza is so good!! If you like pizza as much as I do, Write in the comments if you like pizza more then me? hahaha My brother is home for the weekend. We watch Chuck one of our favorite TV Show that we watch with my brother when his home from collage. After watching some TV Shows My two younger brothers and I played Monopoly on the X-Box 360. Its so much faster to set up and save it on the X-Box to keep the game going until its over. I film some of the game if you want to see it?

Here is the footage


If you like Monopoly or play it on the X-Box, Tell me what set of rule you play on Monopoly. I would like to know?

I have a New Drum Cover for you guys. Its with a different YouTuber and this cover is so amazing. If  you haven't check it out here it is.......

https://youtu.be/jGvVXSH9C6w

If you watch the Drum Cover? please go Subscribe to A Cruz Channel its in the video. so good check her out.

Well Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                            -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment